10 different triails on the grappa massif with different starting points and just one finish line: the summit!
The Montegrappa Trail Running Patent is a certificate given to the trail runner who completes within a year the ten most important and challenging climbs of Monte Grappa.
You still have time to reach the summit: the finish time is September 30th, 2017.
The Montegrappa Trail Running Patent comes from a heartfelt passion and a never-ending self-challenge. To obtain this prestigious certificate, you will have to complete ten different trails with varying degrees of difficulty. They all have different starting points immersed in the natural beauties of Grappa Massif and just one finish line: Rifugio Bassano.
The climb will be certified by a stamp affixed by the operators of public places at the starting point of each climb and then at the Rifugio Bassano in Cima Grappa.
The 10 climbs are:
- THE TURNING POINT, starting from the Valley of Seren, km. 14.26, altitude 1260 meters.
- TOSELLA WEG, starting from Lake Corlo, km. 14.11, altitude 1570 meters.
- THE ROAD OF CIPPI, from Cismon, km. 10.24, altitude 1480 meters.
- THE SOLSTICE BATTLE, departing from San Nazario, km. 16.48, altitude 1740 meters.
- BUSCO D'ORO, starting from the Antica Abbazia restaurant in Semonzo, km. 12.4, altitude 1450 meters.
- GRAPPA'S GARDEN, starting from the trail n. 80, km. 10.76, altitude 1450 meters.
- SACRED ROAD, from the path 151 Liberal St., km. 6.92, altitude 1110 meters.
- A HOOK TO HEAVEN, starting from the path 105 (Covolo), km. 7.92, altitude 1130 meters.
- THE WAY OF THE ALPINI, from Alano di Piave, km. 10.51, altitude 1500 meters.
- HEROES TRAIL, from Schievenin, km. 13.75, altitude 1530 m.
YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT: THE FINISH TIME IS SEPT. 30, 2017.Start a new challenge and get the Patent!
Info: CONSORZIO VIVERE IL GRAPPA
P.za Paradiso 11, Borso del Grappa (TV)