Gustagiro 2018 monday 2nd april 2018 - 19th edition Semonzo (Borso del Grappa)
We are waiting for you on monday 2nd of april at 'sede degli alpini' to celebrate with Gustagiro "Luni de Pasquetta tra fugasse e ovi"
GUSTAGIRO means walking down Semonzo’s streets tasting the local typical food (sopressa and pancetta, focacce, traditional cakes, wines from Valdobbiadene and Piave) during the way.
RIGHT HERE YOU COULD HAVE A LOOK AT THE PROGRAM OF THE DAY:
On Monday 2nd of April 2018
- from 9am delivery of maps for walking rout
- you can start at every time
- the route is marked by specific signs
- special meals are located in 5 different location until 5.30pm
1 - Sede degli Alpini
2 - Cà Frison
here you could taste the following specialities: soppressa, pancetta, porchetta, “fasoi in salsa” (fagioli in salsa) and patate fritte.
3 - Valle Santa Felicita
a full immersion on the nature of the Valle where you could eat bruschette with local typical oil
4 - Via Semonzetto, Palazzo Grimani
next to Palazzo Grimani many different types of cheese of Grappa with polenta and frittata will be serviced
5 - Via dei Portoni
that’s the end of the walking route with special desserts from Grappa and Pedemontana: panna and storti, strudel, crostate and dolci casalinghi.
In every location boiled eggs, focaccia, Prosecco, Valdobbiadene and Cabernet wines will be served at any time.
Good to know:
- The route is located in both dirt and paved roads and not so much crowded
- Parkers will be available to show you where to park
- You can choose whatever route you’d like to do
- At the first location maps will be delivered
- You don’t need to pay a ticket, every meals are served by free offer and independent in every location.
Renato 0423 56 16 63 - Gianpaolo 0423 56 14 74