Conquer patents for cycling and trail running
For sports enthusiasts, Monte Grappa is also a test with yourself. For bike lovers and trail runners the challenge becomes even more exciting thanks to the Grappa Patents.
Patent Montegrappa Trail Running
10 climbs, one goal, one star... you!
Challenge yourself and get a Montegrappa Trail Running Patent challenging yourself on ten climbs to Cima Grappa in the span of twelve months. Montegrappa Trail Running Patent is a certificate given to the trail runner who completes within a year the most important and challenging ten climbs of Mount Grappa. The Montegrappa Trail Running Patent is the expression a deep passion and a constant challenge with yourself.
To achieve this prestigious patent you need to run all the trails: they vary in difficulty, all have different starting points but still surrounding the Grappa Massif, all ending at Rifugio Bassano. The climb will be certified by a stamp affixed by the operators of public places at the starting point of each climb and then at the Rifugio Bassano in Cima Grappa. During the seasonal ending dinner, the awards and prizes will be given to the participants.
The 10 climbs are:
- THE TURNING POINT, starting from the Valley of Seren, Km 21,7 - 1628 mt D+ / 481 mt D-
- TOSELLA WEG, starting from Lake Corlo, Km 19,3 - 1841 mt D+ / 237 mt D-
- THE ROAD OF CIPPI, from Cismon, Km 9,8 - 1576 mt D+ / 46 mt D-
- THE SOLSTICE BATTLE, departing from San Nazario, Km 23,6 - 2077 mt D+ / 483 mt D-
- BUSCO D'ORO, starting from the Antica Abbazia restaurant in Semonzo, Km 13,5 - 1628 mt D+ / 151 mt D-
- GRAPPA'S GARDEN, starting from the trail n. 100, Km 12,3 - 1567 mt D+ / 79 mt D-
- SACRED ROAD, from the path 109 Madonna del Covolo, Km 7,5 - 1132 mt D+ / 3 mt D
- A HOOK TO HEAVEN, starting from the path 151 (San Liberale), Km 5,8 - 1108 mt D+ / 0 mt D-
- THE WAY OF THE ALPINI, from Alano di Piave, Km 12,8 - 1592 mt D+ / 227 mt D-
- HEROES TRAIL, from Schievenin, Km 14,8 - 1740 mt D+ / 321 mt D-
Grappa Patent for cyclists
Ten paved climbs with some thrilling slopes, crossing the Great War theatres along the same roads rode by the athletes of the Giro d’Italia. One single goal: the top. The unique environment that characterizes Grappa Massif constitutes a huge challenge with yourself: the conquest of Cima Grappa Patent. Stamping your climb at the start and then again on the top once reached Rifugio Bassano will let you mark your achievements. They will be validated during Fall with the prize giving for the gold, silver and bronze categories for those who have successfully completed 10, 7 and 3 climbs respectively.