The latest update from Monte Grappa
Coronavirus alert: the situation
⚠️FLIGHT AREA OPEN ⚠️
Italian borders are still open, but there are different rules depending on in which country you have been the 14 days previous your arrival in Italy.
This is only a general update, so please verify this information from the official sources.
Until March 27th: no movement between all Italian Regions.
From 8th March: Veneto is ORANGE AREA:
✅Movements are allowed only within your own municipality or within the municipality where you are staying. ⚠️ Movements to other municipalities are allowed only for work, for necessity situations, or for health reasons.
❌ Cafè and restaurants are closed. Delivery and take-away are allowed from bars and restaurants, respectively until 6 p.m. and 22 p.m.
✅ It is allowed, only for customers and without time limits, the consumption of food and drinks inside hotels and other accommodation facilities.
✅ Shops are open.
✅ Accommodations are available.
❌ Museums are closed.
✅ Curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
✅ The flight activity is not suspended, but can it is allowed in yellow and orange area, within the limits set for the necessary movements in the orange area.
⚠️ The possibility of landing in a place different from that of departure is limited only to the yellow zones or in case of emergency.
⚠️ The flight activity remains under the personal responsibility of the individual pilot, complying with any other restrictive regional or local restrictions.
Until March 27th: no movement permitted between all Italian Regions.
If you come from:
Vatican City and S.Marino: no restriction
UE countries and Schengen countries (except Austria): negative swab test required (on the 48h before entering) and compulsory self-declaration (download)
⚠️ please note: in absence of the negative swab test you must observe 14 days of quarantine once arrived in Italy
- If your accommodation is in the Treviso Province (e.g. Borso del Grappa, Pieve del Grappa, Asolo...):
- If your accommodation is in the Vicenza Province - Bassano Healthcare Area (e.g. Mussolente, Romano d'Ezzelino, Bassano...):
⚠️ AUSTRIA: swab test + 14 days quarantine + second swab test compulsory!
⚠️ UK: access allowed only for urgent reasons or to former residents (until 23 December 2020), negative swab test required
Brazil: access denied
Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Ruanda, Singapore, Thailand: 14 days quarantine compulsory (no restrictions on the reasons of the trip).
Not mentioned countries: access only for health/work/urgent reasons: 14 days quarantine compulsory.
*** Check the Official Italian Rules for entry our territory HERE
Please before coming also check the exit and return rules of your country.
European Re-Open Website to check international rules: click here
Flight Area Open
Our take-off and landing areas are OPEN.
Inside our areas (before and after flight) it is compulsory to respect the social distance of at least 2 meters, to wear a face mask and not to create gatherings.
Our Offices opening hours:
Info Point at Garden Relais Landing: open every day from 9am to 12pm (closed in case of bad weather)
Tourist Office at Piazza al Paradiso - Semonzo: open only by appointment
We are available by email or telephone to provide further information.
email: info(at)vivereilgrappa.it (general info) or flycard(at)vivereilgrappa.it (flycards, flight schools, lost&found...)
phone: +39 0423 910526 (only for emergencies)
Our partners: hotels, B&Bs, restaurants, shops, services are open and follow all the covid-19 prevention measures.
Behaviour Rules: they constantly change, we are trying our best to provide you accurate information
- Outdoor (e.g. take-off and landing areas, paths, streets...): Mask is always compulsory. Exception: children under 6 years of age, people with disability, during sport activities, if you are alone, if you are with a cohabitant person.
- Indoor (e.g. shops, restaurants, hotel halls...): It is compulsory to wear a face mask, clean hands with specific detergent before entering and to respect distance from other customers.
- Transport (e.g. shuttles, public transport...): Please, follow the drivers indication about where to seat; wear a face mask, clean hands or wear gloves if required.
- Hotels: they are open and can provide meals to their guests. If they don't have a restaurant, meals can be delivered in the rooms from external restaurants.
- Restaurants, cafès, ice-cream shops...: As we are in orange zone, they can only provide food and drinks through delivery or take-away service. It is forbidden to eat and drink outsides bars and restaurants.
- Entartainment: Since October 24th swiming pools, gyms, cinemas and theatres are closed. Most of public events such as fairs and feasts are cancelled. Museums are now closed!
- Curfew: From 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. it is compulsory to remain at home or at your accommodation.
Italian Government Official Coronavirus Web Page (in English). Click here.
FAQ (in English) Health Ministery: click here
Foreign Ministery: click here
Our town official website: Comune di Borso del Grappa (take-off and landing area are located mostly in Borso, not in Bassano del Grappa).
We remind to anyone to follow the WHO guidelines. Click here.