The latest update from Monte Grappa
Coronavirus alert: the situation
⚠️FLIGHT AREA OPEN ⚠️
(update: 21th June 2021)
⚠️ This is only a general update, so please verify these information from the official sources.⚠️
From 7th June 2021: Veneto is WHITE AREA
✅ Movements are allowed within all the Veneto Region territory and to other white zones without time limits or reasons to travel. At the moment the whole Italy - except Valle d'Aosta - is white area.
✅ No more curfew!
✅ Cafè and restaurants are open. Now it is possibile to have lunch and dinner also inside the restaurants.
✅ Shops, cinemas, theaters and museums are open.
✅ Accommodations are available.
⚠️ In order to arrive in Italy and to move to orange or red regions, you have to possess the Green Pass, which attests that:
- you have done a swab test with a negative result carried out 48 hours previous your arrival in Italy: in this case the Pass is valid only for 48 hours from the time the test is performed and is produced, at the request of the interested party, in paper or digital format, by public health facilities or by private healthcare facilities and pharmacies.
- you have done the Covid-19 vacine: the Green Pass is valid for six months from the date of completion of the vaccination cycle and is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the the health facility or by the health professionals carrying out the vaccination.
- you have healed from Covid-19 in the past six months: the Green Pass is valid for six months from the date of the recovery and it is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the facility which the patient with COVID-19 was admitted, or, for patients who are not hospitalised, by general practitioners and paediatricians.
✈️ If you come from:
- Vatican City and S.Marino: no restriction
- ⚠️ United Kingdom: negative swab test + 5-days-quarantine + negative swab test
UE countries and Schengen countries: negative swab test
⚠️You have to possess the Green Pass (see above): If the Green Pass is not presented, you must undergo a 10-day quarantine and take the second wab test
At the moment entrying Italy is also accepted presenting a negative swab test result.
From 24 May, for all entries into Italy, the paper self-declaration is replaced by the digital form that can be filled in at the following address: https://app.euplf.eu/#. Only who has no electronic devices can print out the paper self-declaration: Self-declaration ENG; Selbsterklaerung DE
Before entering Italy it is necessary also to communicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office:
- ⚠️ Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Rwanda, Singapore, and Thailand: you have to comunicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office (see above) and do the swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine + swab test
- ⚠️Canada, United States of America, and Japan: it is possible to visit Italy with the Green Pass.
- Not mentioned countries: swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine.
- Brazil, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka: access denied.
*** Check the Official Italian Rules before entrying our territory HERE
Please before coming also check the exit and return rules of your country.
Flight Area Open
(update: 21st June 2021)
Our take-off and landing areas are OPEN.
Inside our areas (before and after flight) it is compulsory to respect the social distance of at least 2 meters, to wear a face mask and not to create gatherings.
Our Offices opening hours:
Info Point at Garden Relais Landing: open every day from 9am to 12pm (closed in case of bad weather)
Tourist Office at Piazza al Paradiso - Semonzo: open only by appointment
We are available by email or telephone to provide further information.
phone: +39 0423 910526 (only for emergencies)
Behaviour Rules: they constantly change, we are trying our best to provide you accurate information
- Outdoor (e.g. take-off and landing areas, paths, streets...): Mask is always compulsory. Exception: children under 6 years of age, people with disability, during sport activities, if you are alone, if you are with a cohabitant person.
- Indoor (e.g. shops, restaurants, hotel halls...): It is compulsory to wear a face mask, clean hands with specific detergent before entering and to respect distance from other customers.
- Transport (e.g. shuttles, public transport...): Please, follow the drivers indication about where to seat; wear a face mask, clean hands or wear gloves if required.
- Hotels: they are open and can provide meals to their guests.
- Restaurants, cafès, ice-cream shops...: Now it is possibile to have lunch and dinner both indoor than outdoor.
- Entartainment: Museums, cinemas, swimming pools, gyms, and theaters are now open!
- Curfew: In white areas no more time limits to move!
Italian Government Official Coronavirus Web Page (in English). Click here.
FAQ (in English) Health Ministery: Click here
Foreign Ministery: Click here
Our town official website: Comune di Borso del Grappa (take-off and landing area are located mostly in Borso, not in Bassano del Grappa).
We remind to anyone to follow the WHO guidelines. Click here.