The latest update from Monte Grappa
Coronavirus alert: the situation
⚠️FLIGHT AREA OPEN ⚠️
(update: 31 March 2022)
⚠️ This is only a general update, so please verify these information from the official sources.⚠️
From 13th March 2022: Veneto is WHITE AREA
✅ Movements are allowed within all the Veneto Region territory and to other white zones without time limits or reasons to travel.
✅ Cafè and restaurants are open. Now it is possibile to have lunch and dinner also indoors (with Green Pass).
✅ Face mask is compulsory indoors and for long-distance travel vehicles
✅ Shops, cinemas, theaters and museums are open.
✅ Accommodations are available.
⚠️ In order to arrive in Italy and to move to orange or red regions, you have to possess the Green Pass, which attests that:
- you have done a swab test with a negative result carried out 48 hours previous your arrival in Italy: in this case the Pass is valid only for 48 hours from the time the test is performed and is produced, at the request of the interested party, in paper or digital format, by public health facilities or by private healthcare facilities and pharmacies.
- you have done the Covid-19 vaccine (fully vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2) in the previous fourteen days: it is valid for five months from the date of completion of the vaccination cycle and is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the the health facility or by the health professionals carrying out the vaccination.
- you have recovered from Covid-19 in the past six months: the Green Pass is valid for six months from the date of the recovery and it is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the facility which the patient with COVID-19 was admitted, or, for patients who are not hospitalised, by general practitioners and paediatricians.
"Super Green Pass" can be issues only with full vaccination or Covid recovery.
✈️ If you come from:
- Vatican City and S.Marino: no restriction
- ⚠️ Albania, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Qatar, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Republic of Korea, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Singapore, Ukraine; Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions: negative swab test + 5-day-quarantine
UE countries and Schengen countries:
⚠️You have to possess the Green Pass (see above): If the Green Pass is not presented, you must undergo a 10-day quarantine and take the second wab tes
From 24 May, for all entries into Italy, the paper self-declaration is replaced by the digital form that can be filled in at the following address: https://app.euplf.eu/#. Only who has no electronic devices can print out the paper self-declaration: Self-declaration ENG; Selbsterklaerung DE
Before entering Italy it is necessary also to communicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office:
- ⚠️ Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Rwanda, Singapore, and Thailand: you have to comunicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office (see above) and do the swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine + swab test
- ⚠️Canada, United States of America, and Japan: it is possible to visit Italy with the Green Pass.
- Not mentioned countries: swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine.
- Brazil, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka: access denied.
THE COVID-19 GREEN PASS: WHERE IS IT MANDATORY?
From 1st April. 2022 you need a Covid-19 digital certificate (Super Green Pass) to enter:
- swimming pools, gyms, spas and wellness centres, theme and amusement parks, recreational and leisure centres, gaming halls and casinos;
- trade fairs, conferences and meetings.
- sport activities and convetions held indoors
From 1st April 2022 standard Green Pass is needed to access:
- bars and restaurants (indoors)
- long-distance travel vehicles
- sport meetings,events and activities held outdoors
A Green Pass shall be issued to all persons who have received at least one dose of vaccine or who have received a negative (molecular or antigen) swab test within the previous 48 hours or who have recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.
Please before coming also check the exit and return rules of your country.
Flight Area Open
(update: 30th March 2022)
Our take-off and landing areas are OPEN.
Inside our areas (before and after flight) it is compulsory to respect social distancing and not to create gatherings.
Our Offices opening hours:
Info Point at Garden Relais Landing: open every day from 9 am to 12 pm (closed in case of bad weather)
Tourist Office at Piazza al Paradiso - Semonzo: open only by appointment
We are available by email or telephone to provide further information.
phone: +39 0423 910526 (only for emergencies)
Italian Government Official Coronavirus Web Page (in English). Click here.
FAQ (in English) Health Ministery: Click here
Foreign Ministery: Click here
Our town official website: Comune di Borso del Grappa (take-off and landing area are located mostly in Borso, not in Bassano del Grappa).
We remind to anyone to follow the WHO guidelines. Click here.