News, culture and events
The latest update from Monte Grappa
Coronavirus alert: the situation
⚠️FLIGHT AREA OPEN ⚠️
(update: 21th June 2021)
⚠️ This is only a general update, so please verify these information from the official sources.⚠️
From 7th June 2021: Veneto is WHITE AREA
✅ Movements are allowed within all the Veneto Region territory and to other white zones without time limits or reasons to travel. At the moment the whole Italy - except Valle d'Aosta - is white area.
✅ No more curfew!
✅ Cafè and restaurants are open. Now it is possibile to have lunch and dinner also inside the restaurants.
✅ Shops, cinemas, theaters and museums are open.
✅ Accommodations are available.
⚠️ In order to arrive in Italy and to move to orange or red regions, you have to possess the Green Pass, which attests that:
- you have done a swab test with a negative result carried out 48 hours previous your arrival in Italy: in this case the Pass is valid only for 48 hours from the time the test is performed and is produced, at the request of the interested party, in paper or digital format, by public health facilities or by private healthcare facilities and pharmacies.
- you have done the Covid-19 vacine: the Green Pass is valid for six months from the date of completion of the vaccination cycle and is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the the health facility or by the health professionals carrying out the vaccination.
- you have healed from Covid-19 in the past six months: the Green Pass is valid for six months from the date of the recovery and it is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the facility which the patient with COVID-19 was admitted, or, for patients who are not hospitalised, by general practitioners and paediatricians.
✈️ If you come from:
- Vatican City and S.Marino: no restriction
- ⚠️ United Kingdom: negative swab test + 5-days-quarantine + negative swab test
UE countries and Schengen countries: negative swab test
⚠️You have to possess the Green Pass (see above): If the Green Pass is not presented, you must undergo a 10-day quarantine and take the second wab test
At the moment entrying Italy is also accepted presenting a negative swab test result.
From 24 May, for all entries into Italy, the paper self-declaration is replaced by the digital form that can be filled in at the following address: https://app.euplf.eu/#. Only who has no electronic devices can print out the paper self-declaration: Self-declaration ENG; Selbsterklaerung DE
Before entering Italy it is necessary also to communicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office:
- ⚠️ Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Rwanda, Singapore, and Thailand: you have to comunicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office (see above) and do the swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine + swab test
- ⚠️Canada, United States of America, and Japan: it is possible to visit Italy with the Green Pass.
- Not mentioned countries: swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine.
- Brazil, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka: access denied.
*** Check the Official Italian Rules before entrying our territory HERE
Please before coming also check the exit and return rules of your country.
Flight Area Open
(update: 21st June 2021)
Our take-off and landing areas are OPEN.
Inside our areas (before and after flight) it is compulsory to respect the social distance of at least 2 meters, to wear a face mask and not to create gatherings.
Our Offices opening hours:
Info Point at Garden Relais Landing: open every day from 9am to 12pm (closed in case of bad weather)
Tourist Office at Piazza al Paradiso - Semonzo: open only by appointment
We are available by email or telephone to provide further information.
phone: +39 0423 910526 (only for emergencies)
Behaviour Rules: they constantly change, we are trying our best to provide you accurate information
- Outdoor (e.g. take-off and landing areas, paths, streets...): Mask is always compulsory. Exception: children under 6 years of age, people with disability, during sport activities, if you are alone, if you are with a cohabitant person.
- Indoor (e.g. shops, restaurants, hotel halls...): It is compulsory to wear a face mask, clean hands with specific detergent before entering and to respect distance from other customers.
- Transport (e.g. shuttles, public transport...): Please, follow the drivers indication about where to seat; wear a face mask, clean hands or wear gloves if required.
- Hotels: they are open and can provide meals to their guests.
- Restaurants, cafès, ice-cream shops...: Now it is possibile to have lunch and dinner both indoor than outdoor.
- Entartainment: Museums, cinemas, swimming pools, gyms, and theaters are now open!
- Curfew: In white areas no more time limits to move!
Italian Government Official Coronavirus Web Page (in English). Click here.
FAQ (in English) Health Ministery: Click here
Foreign Ministery: Click here
Our town official website: Comune di Borso del Grappa (take-off and landing area are located mostly in Borso, not in Bassano del Grappa).
We remind to anyone to follow the WHO guidelines. Click here.
To all pilots, please note:
AVIATION MAPS CHANGED!
The Area R39 (LI-R39 Semonzo di Borso del Monte Grappa, TV) has been established and involves our territory. This is a new regulated area that hosts free flight, hang-gliding and paragliding activities. It is activated every day according to the local ephemeris.
More information can be found at the following link: https://www.deskaeronautico.it/le-modifiche-dellairac-3.../
To all pilots, please note:
Cycling event Adriatica Ionica Race
Vivere il Grappa's History
written by Ilaria Franciosi
Are you curious to discover the history of our association, which has been promoting the territory and the free flight since 1997?
WARNING! Strada Gen. Giardino sp140 (from Semonzo to Cima Grappa) closed from Col Serai
Due to maintenance works near Cornosega tunnels, the Provincial Road SP140 from Semonzo di Borso del Grappa to Cima Grappa is closed to traffic in the stretch of road between km 10 and 11 untin 2nd April 2021.
However, it is possible to reach Stella Alpina, Tappeti, Pedana Delta and Casette take-offs.
To all pilots, please note:
Col Campeggia take-off
This area is private and usually dedicated to events such as competitions or guided tours. The private use is not allowed. The use of this area must be requested in advance.
Please respect the private property and use only regular take-off areas.
Montegrappa Transalp 2020
We are sad to announce that Tour Transalp 2020 has been cancelled due to the current covid-19 emergency situation.
The German Commitee eventually decided that the current condition do not allow the regular development of the race.
The idea is that the event will take place with the same stages and routes in June 2021.
We hope this will be confirmed as we are already working to bring back Transalp to our beloved Monte Grappa!
Have you lost something? Have you found something?
Monte Grappa Lost & Found Facebook Group
An easy way to keep in touch with who is in the area that may have found what you've lost or lost what you've found!
Monte Grappa Green Summer
Tasty cheese, great excursions, amazing views... into nature!
Spring brought us a lot of water and a few snow. Now the mountain is waking up, turning green and waiting for you!
The farmer moved the cattles up and stated to produce their fine and tasty cheese, the trails and paths are now ready to be explored, the blue sky is waiting to be sailed by the colored gliders, the flowers are blossoming, so what are you waiting for?
Check out all the Monte Grappa incredibles opportunities!
Indoor Climbing Wall in Borso del Grappa
Since 2019 Borso del Grappa town gym hall is equipped with an indoor climbing wall managed by Orizzonti Verticali Association.
The structure permit to climbers to train and practice even with dark or rain outside and to non-expert to make experience before going out for a cliff climb.