News, culture and events
"Stella Alpina" take-off closed for maintenance work
We inform our pilots that from 12th to 18th July, 2022 "Stella Alpina" take-off will be closed for maintenance work.
The other take-off areas are open and available for flying activity.
To check the list click here.
From 14 to 18th April 2022 - R39 will not be activated
We would like to inform our pilots that from 14 to 18th April 2022 the restricted area "Romeo39" will not be activated to avoid overlaps with a NOTAM instituted for Trofeo Montegrappa 2022.
Fur further info:
NOTAM ACTIVATED IN AVIANO FLYING AREA
On behalf of ASD Delta Club Montecavallo
Delta Club Montecavallo would like to inform interested pilots that taking-off or simply flying over from Aviano is permitted only by associating to the club (€ 20,00/year with the possibility to call Aviano Base on your own to check if the area is open) or by affiliating your membership (€ 10,00/year but only club members are allowed to check the area's availability).
Montecavallo flying area is located inside a military airspace where free flight is strictly regulated by a NOTAM and an agreement letter with Aviano Base (LOA). Only authorized pilots from a designated list are allowed to fly in the area.
If you wish to register your flight in Aviano at https://www.xcontest.org/world/en/ the website will enquire if you are authorized, if not you can encounter serious legal problems for violating military airspace.
Due to the Ukraine-Russia conflict the Base is open 24/7 and free flight isn't always permitted.
Please note that not respecting LOA regulation can seriously compromise your safety for flying inside active military airspace and will make you guilty of forclosing the flying area. These actions unfortunately happened in the past and we worked very hard to restore our credibility, please help us to keep up our image.
Further info at: https://www.parapendioaviano.it/military-aerodrome-traffic-zone/
Thank you for your collaboration.
To all pilots, please note:
Extreme caution is recommended when flying in this area!
To all pilots, please note:
AVIATION MAPS CHANGED!
The Area R39 (LI-R39 Semonzo di Borso del Monte Grappa, TV) has been established and involves our territory. This is a new regulated area that hosts free flight, hang-gliding and paragliding activities. It is activated every day according to the local ephemeris.
More information can be found at the following link: https://www.deskaeronautico.it/le-modifiche-dellairac-3-2021-dal-22-aprile/?fbclid=IwAR2BPXmuTObUQA-e43_44ljnustyIYxggSXMpl0dGk37xN7Ko5yDHDsjzEAllairac-3.../
To all pilots, please note:
Cycling event Adriatica Ionica Race
Vivere il Grappa's History
written by Ilaria Franciosi
Are you curious to discover the history of our association, which has been promoting the territory and the free flight since 1997?
WARNING! Strada Gen. Giardino sp140 (from Semonzo to Cima Grappa) closed from Col Serai
Due to maintenance works near Cornosega tunnels, the Provincial Road SP140 from Semonzo di Borso del Grappa to Cima Grappa is closed to traffic in the stretch of road between km 10 and 11 untin 2nd April 2021.
However, it is possible to reach Stella Alpina, Tappeti, Pedana Delta and Casette take-offs.
To all pilots, please note:
Col Campeggia take-off
This area is private and usually dedicated to events such as competitions or guided tours. The private use is not allowed. The use of this area must be requested in advance.
Please respect the private property and use only regular take-off areas.
The latest update from Monte Grappa
Coronavirus alert: the situation
⚠️FLIGHT AREA OPEN ⚠️
(update: 31 March 2022)
⚠️ This is only a general update, so please verify these information from the official sources.⚠️
From 13th March 2022: Veneto is WHITE AREA
✅ Movements are allowed within all the Veneto Region territory and to other white zones without time limits or reasons to travel.
✅ Cafè and restaurants are open. Now it is possibile to have lunch and dinner also indoors (with Green Pass).
✅ Face mask is compulsory indoors and for long-distance travel vehicles
✅ Shops, cinemas, theaters and museums are open.
✅ Accommodations are available.
⚠️ In order to arrive in Italy and to move to orange or red regions, you have to possess the Green Pass, which attests that:
- you have done a swab test with a negative result carried out 48 hours previous your arrival in Italy: in this case the Pass is valid only for 48 hours from the time the test is performed and is produced, at the request of the interested party, in paper or digital format, by public health facilities or by private healthcare facilities and pharmacies.
- you have done the Covid-19 vaccine (fully vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2) in the previous fourteen days: it is valid for five months from the date of completion of the vaccination cycle and is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the the health facility or by the health professionals carrying out the vaccination.
- you have recovered from Covid-19 in the past six months: the Green Pass is valid for six months from the date of the recovery and it is issued, at the request of the person concerned, in paper or digital format, by the facility which the patient with COVID-19 was admitted, or, for patients who are not hospitalised, by general practitioners and paediatricians.
"Super Green Pass" can be issues only with full vaccination or Covid recovery.
✈️ If you come from:
- Vatican City and S.Marino: no restriction
- ⚠️ Albania, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Qatar, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Republic of Korea, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Singapore, Ukraine; Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions: negative swab test + 5-day-quarantine
UE countries and Schengen countries:
⚠️You have to possess the Green Pass (see above): If the Green Pass is not presented, you must undergo a 10-day quarantine and take the second wab tes
From 24 May, for all entries into Italy, the paper self-declaration is replaced by the digital form that can be filled in at the following address: https://app.euplf.eu/#. Only who has no electronic devices can print out the paper self-declaration: Self-declaration ENG; Selbsterklaerung DE
Before entering Italy it is necessary also to communicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office:
- ⚠️ Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Rwanda, Singapore, and Thailand: you have to comunicate your arrival to the Healthcare Office (see above) and do the swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine + swab test
- ⚠️Canada, United States of America, and Japan: it is possible to visit Italy with the Green Pass.
- Not mentioned countries: swab test with a negative result + 10-day-quarantine.
- Brazil, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka: access denied.
THE COVID-19 GREEN PASS: WHERE IS IT MANDATORY?
From 1st April. 2022 you need a Covid-19 digital certificate (Super Green Pass) to enter:
- swimming pools, gyms, spas and wellness centres, theme and amusement parks, recreational and leisure centres, gaming halls and casinos;
- trade fairs, conferences and meetings.
- sport activities and convetions held indoors
From 1st April 2022 standard Green Pass is needed to access:
- bars and restaurants (indoors)
- long-distance travel vehicles
- sport meetings,events and activities held outdoors
A Green Pass shall be issued to all persons who have received at least one dose of vaccine or who have received a negative (molecular or antigen) swab test within the previous 48 hours or who have recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.
Please before coming also check the exit and return rules of your country.
Flight Area Open
(update: 30th March 2022)
Our take-off and landing areas are OPEN.
Inside our areas (before and after flight) it is compulsory to respect social distancing and not to create gatherings.
Our Offices opening hours:
Info Point at Garden Relais Landing: open every day from 9 am to 12 pm (closed in case of bad weather)
Tourist Office at Piazza al Paradiso - Semonzo: open only by appointment
We are available by email or telephone to provide further information.
phone: +39 0423 910526 (only for emergencies)
Italian Government Official Coronavirus Web Page (in English). Click here.
FAQ (in English) Health Ministery: Click here
Foreign Ministery: Click here
Our town official website: Comune di Borso del Grappa (take-off and landing area are located mostly in Borso, not in Bassano del Grappa).
We remind to anyone to follow the WHO guidelines. Click here.